Chandragiri Cable Car Day Tour takes you to the renowned hills near the Kathmandu Valley, which offers breathtaking views of the many mountain ranges and a beautiful view of the Kathmandu valley. The main attraction of the Chandragiri cable car day tour is the recently opened cable car ride that starts at the foot of the Chandragiri hill and leads you to the temple above. It is a pretty adventurous and exciting trip to Chandragiri. Thousands of international and local tourists visit this site every year. With its easy access, Chandragiri Hill is becoming more popular every day. If you are interested, you can also walk from the traditional route to Chandragiri hill. At the top of the hill is a temple of Lord Bhairaba, which makes it a culturally significant place.
· Enjoy the cable car ride from top to bottom
· Visit the garden, playground and view of the green hills from above
· Get a full-day enjoyment with serenity and wildlife in the lush forest
· Majestic views of Ganesh Himal, Langtang, Manaslu Range, and many other
· Visit Valeshwor Mahadev temple and the historical monuments of Prithibi Narayan Shah
Day 1: Chandragiri day tour by cable car
Around 9:30 Am, our driver will pick you up from the hotel and take you to the cable car station, which is about 50 minutes drive from the Thamel. You will enjoy 9-minute cable car ride through the lush forest and sometimes towards the clouds. Visit the garden, playground, and view of the green hills from above and take in the majestic views of Ganesh Himal, Manaslu, Langtang Mountains, and many other views of the surrounding in good weather. Sometimes the top of the hill can get very windy and cold in winter. Therefore, wear a wind cap or a warm jacket. Get enjoyment with serenity and wildlife in the lush forest. You will Visit the Hindu temple of Valeshwor Mahadev and historical place of Prithibi Narayan Shah and learn about the religious and historical significance. You can spend your refreshing and relaxing time in the desert. You can spend about 3-4 hours upstairs and return to your hotel.
The Chandragiri Cable Car Tour is a newly built cable car from the bottom of the hill to the top of the hill in Kathmandu. It is 7 km from the Kathmandu Valley. The Chandragiri hill is 2540 m high and offers the best panoramic view of the Kathmandu valley. You have everything there, like a resort, a cable car, restaurants, whatever you want there.
It covers a distance of 2.5 km with cable cars in fifteen minutes. The Chandragiri cable car runs throughout the week, and you can visit this place every day of the week. It is the best one-day tourist destination that offers the beautiful beauty of nature. In addition to natural forests and exceptional beauty, this hill also offers convictions and historical importance.
Chandragiri hill has a history with the great King Prithvi Narayan Shah, who created Nepal by uniting the small scattered states. From this hill, he had got victory over the Malla ruling that governs of the Kathmandu valley. This hill is also the best destination for hiking in the Kathmandu Valley, as it offers a beautiful panoramic view of the mountains and the impressive landscape of the valley with its peaceful surroundings. Matatirtha, Chandragiri, Thankot are the main trail that is very popular with hikers. Not only because of the beautiful surroundings of this place but also it offers an opportunity to see the historical Chandragiri temple at the top of the hill, this place is the most attractive part.
The Chandragiri day trip is the best to experience the incredible experience of a beautiful forest, mountains, landscapes, history, Tradition, culture and much more. This travel package is the most beautiful day tour you can find in the entire Kathmandu Valley.
Am, our driver will pick you up from the hotel and take you to the cable car
station, which is about 50 minutes drive from the Thamel. You will enjoy 9-minute
cable car ride through the lush forest and sometimes towards the clouds. Visit
the garden, playground, and view of the green hills from above and take in the
majestic views of Ganesh Himal, Manaslu, Langtang Mountains, and many other
views of the surrounding in good weather. Sometimes the top of the hill can get
very windy and cold in winter. Therefore, wear a wind cap or a warm jacket. Get
enjoyment with serenity and wildlife in the lush forest. You will Visit the
Hindu temple of Valeshwor Mahadev and historical place of Prithibi Narayan Shah
and learn about the religious and historical significance. You can spend your
refreshing and relaxing time in the desert. You can spend about 3-4 hours
upstairs and return to your hotel.
All taxes, fees, and processing fees
Private luxury transportation
Cable car fee ($ 22 per person)
Food and drinks unless otherwise stated
All tourist visits and tickets
|Start Date||End Date||Status||Note||Price|
Accommodation is not included
1. Cable car: - If you want to end your trip in a concise time, the cable car is the shortest way to reach the top of Chandragiri. The cable car ensures a smooth and safe ride and offers you a precise view of the wild nature without training. A cable car can accommodate eight passengers and children over 3 feet have to buy tickets.
2. View tower: - At an altitude of 2547 m you can see the beautiful white viewing tower, which offers you an unobstructed 180-degree view of various peaks. The majestic Himalayan Mountains from Annapurna extend to the Mount Everest; the beautiful white snow-capped peaks fell as just an arm away from you. Next to the Himalayas, you can see the lush green forest.
3. Playground: - This Park is designed to keep your kids entertained with exciting recreational equipment such as climbing ropes, exciting swings, colourful slides, seesaws and a baby gym in the jungle. If you play a lot of games, your children will refuse to travel home. The main thing, however, is that you can enjoy incredible mountain views at sunrise and sunset.
4. Shopping in Chandragiri: - There are many shops in the lower and upper station where you can buy various branded clothing and cultural products at reasonable prices. It can be one of the perfect memories. There are also toy stores that will make your kids happy to have it.
5. Pony riding: - Pony riding is one of the exciting activities that can be done when visiting Chandragiri. After having enough fun in the playground, your children can ride a pony around the hill with perfect guidance. All this experience and fun can make your children revisit Chandragiri.
The cable car runs Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and on weekends and holidays from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
The cable car ride is 2.5 kilometers long.
by Jennifer Eichmann, Germany
I did a Chandragiri Cable Car Tour with Nepal Tour & Trekking Service P. Ltd. I arrived by car after booking a tour with this agency. It is 45 minutes from Thamel. You can see all of Kathmandu, higher up to a temple that you have to lift off to enter. There are several corners to have a beer or a coffee and also a lookout point. In case of rain this tour is not recommended, I did it because I planned it a month ago, but here in Kathmandu, you can rent the tours from one day to the next, ask before planning. In conclusion, the places are worth visiting.
We are a leading tour trekking in Nepal. We guarantee the lowest price for Nepal Tour Packages, Kathmandu Pokhara Chitwan Tour, and Trekking in Nepal. Nepal Tour and Trekking Service specialize in Cultural Nepal Tour Packages, Natural Beauty Packages, Nepal Pilgrim Tours, Wildlife Tour Packages, Nepal Adventure Trip Packages, Nepal Budget Tour Packages, Nepal Trekking, Everest Base Camp, Trek, Annapurna Circuit Trek, and Annapurna Base Camp Trek. Discover the people of Nepal and the Himalayas with the best services with local experts with more than 24 years of experience in the tourism sector.
© Copyright 2021, Nepal Tour and Trekking Service | All Rights Reserved.